No Tags Found!

Sidharth
Hello Everyone, Please suggest me how to be a complete experienced person in human resource management. I did MBA but i dint get proper knowledge though college or proper experienced in company. I really want to be expert in all human resource works. Kindly suggest me any online platform/virtual classes or distance education. Please i need complete guidance.
From India, Varanasi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

There are lot of HR courses are available which you can pursue like MSW, Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, DLL&AL., MHRM etc. But practical experience will you give you the rich knowledge which any degree or diploma cannot give.

From India, Madras
rkn61

If you want to pursue further in HRM, please do not go for ONLINE/Distance learning program.
Try to enrol in a regular course so that class room lectures, case studies, discussions and debates can enrich your HR knowledge. After completing your degree, you can onboard any good manufacturing company, where you will get practical exposure in HR & IR areas. By changing your employers (after a reasonable span of time, say after 5-6 years) and by working in 3-4 companies
your understanding about HR shall be sufficient to cope up with the current HR issues.

From India, Aizawl
NK SUNDARAM

I am a retired HR professional from L&T, where I worked for 33 years and retired as Head of HR. Since 2011, am into soft skill training through four languages, pan India and gulf countries. I train people in all domains, including healthcare, I read a lot on all topics and subjects, which keeps me updated. I was involved in setting up the HR department in 1990 in my business unit, although I was a Secretary to one of the Presidents of L&T. I did a PG in HR through correspondence, did a Diploma in Russian Language, Train the trainer certification from AIMA and L&T, William Mercers PC Exercie, Thomas Assessments, and several soft skills. There is no end to learning. My constant knowledge and skill degradation take me around the country and world. My communication is my strong point. I take classes for Faculty members of Universities. Such is the level of my confidence. Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.