IPS CHAWLA
Dear Sir, I was working in a private bank from last 12 years and was doing good every year . I was a performer and have good relations with the bosses in my tenure . Last year my boss got changed and new boss exploited my whole year with bad words in meetings and bad behavior. On 31 Mar they told me that they have transferred in rural location 100 KM away from my current location despite my performance was good entire year. As they did not like me and due to there racial discrimination and personal grudges.
I have mailed and register my COMPLAINT to bank Md and seniors HR but nothing happened and they kept on forcing me to join at the rural location for which I have resigned on 7 April .

As I have resigned i demanded action against my supervisor who has done injustice with me. Also I demanded my bonus and SHARES alloted to me by the bank .

Bank HR refused to give me bonus of last year and shares as they told me that I have resigned & bonus and bank shares can not be given to resigned staff.
I told them as injustice been done with me by my supervisor and forced me to resign as per the situation they created.

Now I do not want to continue with the bank and demanded for my last year bonus and shares which HR is not giving and refusing.

I want a help in this situation and want my bonus and shares allotted to me must be given by the bank .

Please guide and help

From India, Lucknow
Madhu.T.K

The bonus as part of remuneration can not be denied to a left employee. But shares issued as part of Employee Stock Option Plan cannot forfeited if you have not worked for the minimum period mentioned in the ESOP. Please check, there should be some conditions attached to it, say, three years or five years locking period and forfeiture of shares issued if you leave before that period.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.