No Tags Found!

Radha Krishna. C
I was an employee and currently I have resigned from the services. My last working day was 20th Oct 2022. Currently I am self employed and not joined any other company. The PF is being maintained as an Exempted Trust in the last employed organisation.

What kind of action can be taken on the Organisation, if the PF amount is not settled even after 05 months of resignation from an EXEMPTED TRUST ACCOUNT? I have completed my notice period as mentioned in my resignation notice. My F&F is cleared within 10 days of my last working day. But my PF is not getting settled. I have been following since more than 3 months now.

I am not getting any reply nor response from the trust. All the communication I have been making is on email only. Currently I am even willing to file a case on the trust organisation. Please suggest any appropriate action

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.