preet_jhang2004@yahoo.com

Shweta,
As mentioned depends on the company/organization leave policy structure. We as as organization follow a simple rule.We just go by absenteeism of number of working days so there is no hassel and as a company we see this as as indirect benefit/incentive to employees. They leverage the situtaion and can enjoy the vacation/holiday/personal commitment easily.
Cordially,
preet

From India, Bangalore
raam

hi all warm greets
the leave plans are to be decided as per the standing orders of each organisation. it differs
for ex:
leave--- sunday---- leave (when employee applies for EL then it is three days as to counted)
the same when an employee applies for SL or CL then it is taken as two days in respect of standing orders of the company..... wen it goes for EL then with respect to the medical certificate it has to be count as three days only....
but wen an paid holiday falls inbetween the leaves taken by the employee it should not be counted as if the company itself declared is as a PL
hope tis added some points
reviews and comments are welcome
regards
ram

From India, Madras
0001aryan

Dear All ,
Greetings!!!
As per Me.. If the employee do not having any balance leaves CL or SL then
LWP Sunday Lwp = 3 Leave
CL / PL/ SL Sunday LWP = 1 Leave
Thanks
Vijay Kr Pandey

From India, Delhi
parsh_dhum
Dear All,
The very first thing what you have to see is the wages paid for the working days.
Do you pay salary for 26 working days or for 31/30 working days.
If you are paying for 31 working days your Sundays and Holidays will also be considered in between the 2 consicutive leaves, but if you are paying your employees for 26 working days then you are excluding the Sundays in it. It is so simple that if you are not paying for the sundays you don't have any right to deduct money for those days even if it is comming in between to leaves irrespective of its type. Holidays are your Right and no one can stop you from availing it.
Regards
Prashant

From India, Pune
Shweta Swarnkar

yes, and we do deduct sandwiched leaves. This is what i am doing from the start of my career and still following the same pattern.. Regards, Shweta Swarnkar
From India
Shweta Swarnkar

Hi All,
Extension to my earlier query, is that in case some takes a half day which is without pay in the second half on Saturday and again he/she is on leave without pay on Monday.
Then should we count Sunday as leave without pay as it is sandwiched between 2 without pays.
Please through some light.
Thanks,
Shweta

From India
yandamuri
Dear Sweta
The posed question reels under
CL leave - sunday - leave - leave sunday will be counted
leave - national Holiday- leave - holiday will be considered
SICK leave as u all knew that ESI regs
EL/PL sandwitch will not considered all be counted
It is best of my knowledge. and if any suggestions / updates are welcome on this.
regards
yandamuri

siddhipratap
Hello ....
I am new to the HR field and I am suppose to review some HR policies in Garment Industry. Can anybody tell me details of below mentioned pocilies in any garment company.
1) Medical Insurance – Mediclaim
2) Personal Accident Policy
3) Leave Policy (Sick Leave / Privilege Leave / Casual Leave)
4) Travel Policy (Sales & Non Sales)
5) Laptop Policy
6) Mobile Policy
7) Visiting Card Policy

Thanks...

BADLOOSER

Please Remember Legal Provision For Every 48 Hours Working Employee's Eligible For Holiday(weekly Off Or Rest) This Cannot Be Denied Under Any Formula If Employee Worked 48 Hours Before Proceeding On Weekend Inconjunction With Declared Holidays Shall Be Entitle For Weekly Off As Well As Holidays.
Ok

From Saudi Arabia
Murugavelu

Dear All, Any employee takes leave on preceding and succeeding day of Sunday/Holiday, the leave calculation should be made only on actual days on leave not on Sunday/Holiday. Murugavel. Chennai
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.