No Tags Found!

Anonymous
When I resigned, my reporting manager accepted my resignation mentioning that I will be relieved once I complete the work and the company is satisfied with my handover. Now, I have served my notice period of 30 days. I was made to focus on work during my notice period. I gave handover in last 2 days in detail with attached workings.

Now my company refused to give my Relieving letter claiming that I did not complete the work. Also, they said handover is an extensive process so they can't release me unless satisfied.

I did not go back after my notice period was over as there was no end to the work they kept telling I have to do till my last working day.

They still email me they have issues. I tried calling my reporting manager (owner) but he neither picks my call nor call back. Have also put my salary on hold.

What should I do next?

From India, Jaipur
Madhu.T.K

Did you have reportees under you? If not, you need not worry, you can directly approach the Labour Officer and register your grievance. The rest, he will take care.

If you had reportees and were functionally a manager, then the things will not move smoothly. You will have to settle the issue between you and your reporting officer/ employer. You can make him understand your situation and the requirement of the relieving order in the new establishment. If required, you can take the assistance of someone who is a trusted person to your employer.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.