No Tags Found!

07-b-21-t-s-haasini
I resigned from the bank and also relieving letter was received. My full and final settlement was received but HR kept my FNF on hold without reason. To whom do I have to complain?
From India, Visakhapatnam
KK!HR

You have stated "My full and final settlement received" and in the same breath "but HR kept my FNF on hold without reasons." So there is lot of avoidable confusion. Before posting query, pl read once again and look for clarity.
If HR is withholding, have you checked the reason for it?. I presume you have already been relieved, have you received experience certificate and your original testimonials?.
First step you can take is to send a formal representation seeking payment of your FNF settlement and other dues. If it is unheeded, you can seek legal help and get issued an Advocate Notice. If no action still, then go for a civil suit, claim the money with interest.

From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

In case of non-payment of Gratuity, you can send your notice of claim in Form I to the ex-employer by registered post and if no response file your claim before the Controlling Authority under the PGA for the area of the previous establishment.
From India, Salem
HROne

As per my understanding, your FNF amount and some other benefits are pending with your employer. Firstly, respectfully request the concerned department and raise the ticket to resolve your problem. Even then your problem is not resolved, visit your office and loop all the people from HRs to your managers. If none of the solutions work, then you can file compliant to labour commissioner of your area. You can also file Recovery Suit to nearest civil court.

Note for HRs: If employers’ offboarding experience is not satisfactory, then there is a risk of losing credibility amongst potential candidates and loyalty among experienced employees. Make sure, employees experience is maintained from onboarding to offboarding by automating many opf the processes with the help of HCM suite on separate HR tech based applications as per your business requirements.

You may also know about the employee clearance procedure before fnf

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.