No Tags Found!

ramanna-b1

Dear Sir, Please send the Copy of Telangana VDA Points from 1st October-2021 to March-2021.
From India, Malappuram
sitaramsn

Dear Friend, yesterday I saw a press note in our circles. Accordingly, there is no increase in VDA points from October 2021 to March 2022.
From India, Hyderabad
ramanna-b1

Dear Friend, Please send the press note copy of VDA points from October 2021 to March 2022.
From India, Malappuram
ohmkumar777@gmail.com

Dear Sir, Please send the Copy of Telangana VDA Points from 1st October-2021 to March-2021.
From India, Hyderabad
lhkipc

Dear Sir, Please send the press note copy of Telanagana VDA Points from 1st October 2021 to March, 2022
From India, Hyderabad
sitaramsn

Dear Sirs, Sorry for the delay. Please find attached.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg VDA Notification from October 2021.jpg (70.8 KB, 524 views)

NPMK Services

Dear Sir, Please send the complete GO Notification regarding the VDA, Telangana from Oct 2021 to Mar 2022.
From India, Hyderabad
rajkumar-panjala

Dear Sir, Please send the complete GO Notification regarding the VDA, Telangana from Oct 2021 to Mar 2022.

sitaramsn

I am sorry. We received only press note normally which we act upon. GO will be issued by department a litter later. Once received definitely share the same. Thank you all.
From India, Hyderabad
kesanasettisrinivasarao@gmail.com

I think in this press note there is no increase telangana state vda points 1 oct. to 31 march 2022.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.