bibhudatta-ardu
I was working with one of the MNC in Oil & Gas for 13 years and though it is laying off they asked me to resign which is all fine. But there is a relocation which is to be given as per my appointment letter. Due to corona & the schooling of my kids, I could not travel in 2020 and we moved on April 2nd, 2021 after the school exam completed. Earlier they agreed to give but now they neither communicating with me or no response.

Pl suggest what actions I can take through labor court or any legal action.
Company: more than around 4K employee in India
Type: MNC

From India, Mumbai
KK!HR

The facts are not clear, if you have already resigned what is the need for relocation? What do you want to challenge, the lay off, resignation or relocation. Pl give clarity before it is responded
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Relocation is given for moving on resigning the job (will need to see your exactly wording of the letter)
Since you did not relocate at that time, you are not entitled to get it.
You cant claim it after a year

How much is the amount?
I am assuming you are not a worker under the law and therefore you will have to file a case in the court. Is the amount worth fighting ?

From India, Mumbai
pvenu1953@gmail.com

The present Pandemic situation, in my understanding, is more than adequate explanation for the delayed relocation. Even the Provisions of the Limitation Act have been kept in abeyance during this period. You may represent highlighting these aspects. If no positive response, you initiate a legal action. If not a workman, you may have to move a civil court.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.