No Tags Found!

SajidMuhammad
Hi All, There was a long-standing criterion by many big companies in India, Where a candidate must have 15 years of full-time education. I have tried myself at a few of the big companies where my first call becomes the last call for that position. Even though I am certain that I am fully equipped for what that position demands. I am a CA FINAL student with B.com from IGNOU.
Now we are in a position where almost all of the education system in India became a distance learning and moreover, lot of students (X/X+2) were promoted even without any exams. Does anyone think that is completely nullify the 15 years of full-time education requirement as we move along? Will big companies change their recruitment policies?

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

You are a CA final Student. Work really hard and try to clear it, then it doesn't matter whether you did BCom as a regular student or through correspondence. Personally know individuals working in big 4 firms with a similar background.
From India, Mumbai
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Sajid,

You are true to some extent, many industries do not give emphasis to candidates of qualifications from distance education but not true as a whole. The knowledge of the candidate on subject and his ability to deliver is the matter for an organisation but not the institute, was it a day or night college or correspondence course.

It has been observed that except few in most candidate with correspondence course found below the requirements because most pursue the courses to have a certificate. The unemployment situation of our country is so worse that HR people screened the candidate on basis of university / colleges of reputation.

In my suggestion you need not to worry, rathe put your concentration how soon you come out as CA. The big companies are open for the recruitment of CA.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.