No Tags Found!

abhishek-kumar1
Hi, I have left the company without any notice period, as I was only working for 3 months, So I don't want them to give any experience letter or anything, and they even don't provide the appointment letter, which i have accepted, and now after i quit the company they are asking for settlement money, what action should i take ?
From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Even if you did not sign the appointment letter, you worked there
so the rules and terms of employment apply.
They probably have standing orders and HR Procedure Manual. if here is notice period in it, then you are required to follow them. Else 30 days is considered standard notice period.
The action you can take is to pay the notice pay
Or you can wait and see what legal action they take

From India, Mumbai
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You are telling that your appointment was not done, since company did not issue an appointment letter for your engagement. On the above ground you are free from any action from the company, provided you have not signed the offer letter or no PF contribution made in your favour.

The payment you received and EPF deposited by the organisation is a proof against you that you were gainfully employed. Therefore, you are bound to oblige to pay in lieu of notice.

In case your employer lodged any case against you, Your reply should be as the organisation did not provide me the appointment letter in spite of regular reminder till last day of working and I felt like cheated as was not paid as promised. Therefore, you are not bind by the clause of appointment, what my employer is stating now for demand of payment against notice period.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.