shahnawaz-ahmad1
I was working in X Company, then i resigned and was serving Notice Period for 30 days, LWD was on 28th Feb. During the notice period, I got two offers, in which Y company did my joining process without taking Resignation Latter or Experience Letter. Yes, I also did some mistakes, but at that time I was facing some personal issues, due to this I was not shorted thia things. After that i got an appointment letter of the Joining on 10th Feb then I said I will not accept it and denied it.

After that, i Joined Z company on 1st March. The problem is Y company created PF account with 10th Feb of Joining and 10th Feb of Exit. This thing I able to know Today. Because of I got a Message of Pf amount transfer from X to Y. Also i have not taken any salary from them and i have not worked a single day.

Still, I have not taken the Resignation letter from X company. So will it create any issue to it leads to double employment?

How to solve this issue ? I am very panicked now.

From India, Patna
KK!HR

This will not technically amount to double employment as your date of joining and exit is same (10th Feb) and pertinently no salary is drawn. You need not mention about Y company in experience as you did not work for them at all. However for PF purposes the routing of your PF Account will be through Y company. You have a convincing explanation and this can be offered if asked. Get relieving letter from X company effective from a date prior to 1st March.
From India, Mumbai
shahnawaz-ahmad1
Thanks, KK!HR, I got relieving email from X company od date mentioned which is 28th Feb, Yesterday i got Message about all pf amount is going to transfer from X to Y, You can stop this transfer within 10 days. Then i opened my EPF account and there i say auto claim initated and when i trying to stop it getting failed. Also i saw that in EPF account two PF account is there in which X company has only joining not ending because FEb PF amount is pending. So right now what should i have to do. Should i contact to Y comapny and talk to them to reject the auto initiated transfer.
And please guide me that will it crate any issue in future or in current compnay. Y and Z companies are MNC but i joined them as Contract to Hire Position.

From India, Patna
KK!HR

Yes I think you may contact Y company and stop the transfer of PF. As already explained no such concern remains as regards your tenure in Y for any future purpose once your PF account is sorted out.
From India, Mumbai
gannahope

Ok dont worry.. It may be X OR Y OR Z... COMPANIES. PERSON IS ONLY SINGLE. IF IT IS THE NEW COMPANY
" Y " STARTED EPF A/C AND CLOSED. YOU DON'T THINK OF DOUBLE COMPANIES AND DOUBLE ACCOUNTS.
IT IS AUTOMATICALLY EPF SOFTWARE UPDATES FOR SINGLE ACCOUNT FOR SINGLE NAME OF A. PERSON... ONLY.
GO AHEAD. SEND MAIL TO EPF ABT CONSEQUENT MSGS IF ANY. BUT DON'T CONFUSE....all the best.

From India, Nellore
samshelke2121@gmail.com

it is seen very minor issue but your worry and conciseness understandable. you are suggested explain your existing company in clear and get rid off.
as explain and reply of expert, now you can follow anyone solution which will more suitable for you.
Hope you will resolve.

From India
shahnawaz-ahmad1
Thanks for all reply, I called Y Company they said don't worry we have not submitted any Pf amount so Transfer will not happen. I hope it will not create any issue in my Z company which i joined on 1st March.
And i will update, what will happen. I hope everything will be fine.

From India, Patna
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

This could have been amount to double employment as your date of joining in Y company is 10th Feb is much prior to your date of exit i.e. 28th Feb from X company, since Y company shown 10 th your exit day.
You should collect your relieving letter from X company as early as possible for your future requirement.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.