No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Hi everyone, I have a query about salary calculation if an employee joins on 16 Feb how to calculate manually because in Feb 28 days are there.
From India, Pune
rishabh-thakur1

@ ANNONYMOUS
You have to calculate the salary on 28 day. i.e. if the month have 28 day that is total working days.
And the his 28 day salary is his actual salary which is provide him on his annexure you have to pay him 13 days salary. As per this formula (Total Salary/Total days)* Working Days.

From India, Lucknow
Glidor

@ Salary x no of working days / no of calendar days

hr-revolution

@ ANNONYMOUS, you can calculate the same on the basis of calendar days i.e. 28 days As the employee joined on 16th Feb, calculation will be as follows Monthly Salary*Number of days worked (13) / 28
From India, New Delhi
varghesemathew

In the same you calculate salary for an employee joined on 1st Jan and did not work from 1st Feb to 15th Feb.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
nitesh_rise@yahoo.com
Hi Anonymous,
As per my knowledge in case of February month you need to consider 30 days for calculating monthly salary because if you compare per month salary for those month which have 30 days and 31 days then Feb month salary will be higher than actual salary.
So to make it actual per month salary you need to consider 30 days for calculating Feb. month salary also advise to take help of your legal advisor and take his point of view.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
akankshya-ray
Do we also deduct HRA on the basis of that ? if a person is entitled for 16000 Rs a month and he joins on 15th shall we pay him 8000 Rs as HRA and how to show that in a salary slip
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.