No Tags Found!

BusinessRelations@Omniceutics.com
Our Company is a Sole Proprietorship company formed in August 2019. We are primarily a marketing company and market Shampoos, Moisturisers,,Sunscreen Lotions and Skin whitening creams manufactured at 3rd party location. while our office staff is only 4 members, our sales staff is 30 plus
We are unable to form a leave policy for our company due to various interpretations of the Leave Policy.
I would like to understand what should be the leave policy for our company?

From India, Hyderabad
nanu1953

There are some specific guide lines for framing leave policy - S & E Act of the State ( applicable in your case ), Factories Act , S.O Act & specific leave rule of any organization. It is essential to obey the leave policy as per act as a minimum amount. Any organization may go ahead with more amount.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, HOWRAH)

From India, New Delhi
umakanthan53

I don't know how the poster calls his company as a pharma company. To me it seems to be in the marketing and sales / distribution of cosmetic products. As such it will come only under the purview of the respective State Shops and Establishments Act. Therefore, it should devise its leave policy incorporating the types and scales of leave provided for in the respective State's S&E Act as its minimum standards of leave compliance.
From India, Salem
Anonymous
kindly help me with the leave policies and working hours of the sales division in Domestic formulations sales in pharma industry
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.