n-sait

What is the cost of facilitating an organisation wide survey to assess mental health?
From India, Mumbai
learningnovo

It depends upon a lot of factors. It is easy to launch such surveys with the help of online tools available these days. In 2017 an organization paid around 18K to develop an instrument for them to a friend of mine. If you are going to launch it and collect the data along with analysis then you can add that cost too.
But as I said, it depends upon a lot of factors like the size of the organization, purpose of the study, instrument to be used and whether the study is being done by a professional (Certified Mental Health Professional).

From India, Delhi
n-sait

Thank you, Mr Sharma, would it be possible for you to share some online resources/links. A validated tool would be preferred, it's a small organisation (up to 600/700 employees) and the idea is to ascertain the general
mental health status organisation-wide, offer relevant interventions (by mental health professionals).

From India, Mumbai
learningnovo

I would recommend you to get in touch with an RCI certified Psychologist and ask for the relevant information.
If you administer any random instrument then it won't be of much use in the later stage.
Mental health is a specialized field and one should not use random online resources. You may contact:
Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh
HOD - Holistic Medicine, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Relationship, Lifestyle & Stress Management Expert
Director - The Mind & Wellness Clinic, New Delhi
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-rachn...singh-2a15a34/
Mind&Wellness

From India, Delhi
vaatsalya
Our organisation manahwellness.com does mental health assessments/emotional check-ins for employees. We will be happy to share more details. You can reach us at talktous@manahwellness.com Thanks
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.