No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hii I’m Jamuna, I have joined in 08.01.20 my delivery date in 29-December-2020. My Salary 59,004.00. Can i get the maternity benefit?
From India, Bengaluru
Anonymous
I have joined in 08.01.20 my delivery date in 29-December-2020. My Salary 59,004.00. Can i get the maternity benefit.
From India, Bengaluru
umakanthan53

If your total service in the establishment is not less than 80 days in the preceding 12 months period as on the date of expected delivery, you are entitled to statutory maternity benefit irrespective of the quantum of your salary.
From India, Salem
Anonymous
Dear Sir, Thank you for your valuable information. I have another question if not completed 12 months also shall I get this benefit.
From India, Bengaluru
Anonymous
[19/09, 6:21 pm] Suresh Qsp Hr: Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable information.
I have another question if not completed 12 months also shall I get this benefit.
As per doctor my conceive confirmation date was 24th March 2020 till that date I was not completed 80 days

From India, Bengaluru
umakanthan53

The date of conception cannot be pinpointed by any body. Just the doctor would confirm pregnancy and declare the approximate period of pregnancy only. I t is for certificate purpose only to inform the employer of the fact that the employee is pregnant. 12 months period has to be calculated backwards from the expected date or actual date of delivery whichever is the case.. While going backwards from that particular date, if the 80th days falls on any date within the 12 months period, it is sufficient; it is not necessary that the employee should have been in continuous employment for the entire stretch of 12 months. Please refer to section 5(2) of the Maternity Benefit Act,1961.
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.