Respected members,
I have a query and would like to seek your advice on the same. I work for an NGO. As per our organisation's policy, all our employees are appointed on a contract basis for a year and every year a new Appointment letter is issued to each one of them. This activity takes place every year in the month of June. However this year due to Covid we have not been able to issue the letter to them. I would like to know whether it is mandatory to issue the Appointment letter given the Covid scenario or is it okay to wait and issue when our offices reopen. Just to let you know that our funding has been impacted due to Covid as some donors who had committed have backed out. Despite this, we have not discontinued the services of any of our employees till date. Looking forward to your response. Thank you very much.

From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Please refer to the thread mentioned under the head " Other Similar User Discussions on Cite.Co " just in the left side of this page.
From India, Salem
Kritarth Consulting

Yes, as Employment is a Contract between at least Two Adults who mutually agree to agreed Terms & Conditions of Employment.Please issue Scanned Copies of Appointment Letter, Renewal in your Case
Harsh K Sharan, Kritarth Team,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.