rahul-sathvara
Hi, I was working in some company for 5 years this was my first company and due to too much delay in salary, I left that job and joined another company.

After 2 months in a new company(2nd company) I got another offer from the Company which was the partner company of my previous /First company but now they are not partners anymore.

So I have left the 2nd company and got all salaries from 2nd company so no issue with 2nd joined the company. Now, 3nd/current company accepted my employment and I started my new job.

Now my first question is can I join the company which was the partner company of my 1st company after switching job from 2nd company? Means now there is no partnership with 1st and 3rd/current company and I have not directly switched job from 1 to 3rd. there are a 2-month gap and employment with another company.

The second question is what can I do to get my all pending salaries?

I have asked many times for salary but every time they said it will be done on this day or it will be done in next week but salary will not come and they are not updating after last commitment I have asked by email as well but they are not replying event they are not picking up my phone.

The salary was pending from Dec 2020 to April 2020 Even in Lockdown situation they have not done any salary. so now it's been 6 months my salaries were pending still they are not giving me the final date for salary.

Further, they don't have deposit the PF and TDS amount to the Government. In each case, they always say that they don't have funds. They are not able to release the pending salaries until the funds come. Please suggest me what to do in this case.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.