No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am basically from Bangalore and i have joined the company in Kerala on 10.02.2020. According to the offer letter i am directly reporting to the MD of the hospital. Due to lock down i got stuck in Kerala for more than 3 1/2months and re-engineered the overall process flow of the hospital, done the gap analysis and streamlined the departmental implementations and reporting structures till 12.06.2020.

GM of the company helped me in getting the emergency E Pass in coordination with the collector's office, it has clearly mentioned the purpose of visit: Family visit and leaving Kerala on 13.06.2020 and returning back on 20.06.2020. On 12.06.2020 evening, i have informed the Chief Medical Director in person and the MD over the phone that i wont be available and both told if anything will be in touch over the phone. Leave application submitted to the AGM to get the approval from the MD and Epass sent to him and the GM as a supportive document for the leave application.

Till 18.06.2020 evening, i was receiving all the daily updates from the branches and from the departmental heads and i was responding to the messages and calls.

On 18.06.2020 at 08.32pm received the call from the GM saying that due to the pandemic situation the company has decided not to continue my employment and at around 10.30pm i was removed me from the entire official Whats app group.

On 19.06.2020, i have received the mail from the HR, scanned relieving letter signed by the GM that i have been relieved from the company from 13.06.2020.

For Feb, the payrol calculated from 27th Jan to 26th Feb and payment was done accordingly, HRA and TA was paid on 10th May 2020.

For the March month, it was calculated from 1st March to 31st March, they insisted to contribute from the salary and agreed to deduct Rs.10,000.

later renegotiated to reduce the salary and accepted the reduction for 15,000/- considering the pandemic situation and thinking that I will be employed for a long term as committed during the interview by the GM and the MD for a long association, but later the MD confirmed there wont be any deduction.

but without my consent they have deducted 25% salary (April Month) and 4 Sundays salary (May Month).

I am asking the management to pay all the deductions, June month full salary and July month notification salary as per the offer letter.

I am not getting any response, how to proceed further. Thanks in Advance.

From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

It is unfortunate to reduce salary especially during a situation like this. I believe your position in managerial. As such recovering the amounts as per your contract of employment is a tough job involving civil suit. To start with please take the advice of an advocate and send a notice to the MD to pay the amounts warning that failure to pay would lead to file a case against him for breach of contract.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.