No Tags Found!

Hi, I've been working with a Japanese MNC as HR Executive since past One and half year (I joined in 01-01-2019).
Now I applied for LTA Claim ,my accounts person said my Last One year LOP days will be deduct to the LTA Amount.
Is It Right?

From India, Sriperumbudur
panchsen

LTA claim has to be lodged once in a block of two years for the purpose of IT relief
If your service rules / HR Policy provides for a minimum of three days to be availed to undertake a tour outside , you need to do so accordingly .
From what you said , you had gone on leave on loss of pay for some days in the last one year and eventually you could have lost salary for that period. Where is the question of deducting money from your LTA entitlemnet.
If your question is otherwise than what i understood, do you mean to say that the Loss of pay days in the last one year alone should be taken for the purpose of offsetting the duration of LTA tour, then it is to your advantage to collect the LTA amount without necessarily taking leave afresh.
P.Senthilkumar

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.