No Tags Found!

p-lekha-jacobs

I had two short stints with Deloitte (2015 and 2019, respectively) - should I submit both for Background Check? I am considering submitting only 2019 employment and leave the 2015 stint - is it OK? Will both the stints appear in Background check?
Also, when BGV Agency reaches out to Deloitte for employment check - is Deloitte authorized to disclose BOTH the employment tenures?
I would urge HR/ Recruitment Professionals to please help me some information related to above.

From India, Delhi
nathrao

What purpose will be served by omitting earlier stint?
Deloitte will certainly know that you had 2 stints and mostly may mention it.
Has your new company asked you to give past employment details for 3 years or limited time?
Better disclose all details as records of employment are available and can be verified.
Please take a call after considering all aspects.
I would always disclose all details as required by current employer.

From India, Pune
Anonymous

Thank you Nathrao for the valuable inputs - I think I should change my decision to omit one of the stint.
Actually, I have been omitting the same from my CV as well as in the interviews - although Interviewers are seldom interested in knowing about the short stint experience except the reason why I left Employer so early. I give them the straightforward uncontrollable reasons - but it is being viewed very negatively and I am losing out on Interviews - got rejected in 9 out of 9 interviews attended in the past.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.