No Tags Found!

Monisha R
Can anyone suggest contactless attendance system to be followed in organisation. Some suggested me about Phone tap system but we haven't issued official smartphones to all employees and others suggested palm detection which will again be drawback based on height. Please suggest me a proper solution and help me out?
From India, Chennai
anup.abraham
Hello Monisha,
There are many ways of getting the attendance tracking - app can be developed and made mandatory for employee to check in - this can also be geo.tagged. Office - one of our office moved out of finger print scanning to face recognition last year (so may be an option to look out for)
One of the easiest solutions that i have seen is that if all employees are to log into a system (if they are logging in on time, most BPO/KPO industries use this to track TAT, Breaks and log-in, log-out timings.
Regards,
Anup

From India, Mumbai
ACT

Hi
I would suggest you look up ViseOffice and contact them for their app based attendance system.
Exceptionally cost effective for small offices and for attendance tracking of remote staff / staff at site.

From India, Mumbai
Mahesh Kp
Hello Monisha,
Greetings from Smartdrive Labs!
We can help you with contact less Attendance tracking system post Covid -19 with our innovative technology methods which we had already implemented with many clients.
Options: Mobile app, Contact less thermal Screening system integrated to attendance etc
Please do share your contact details at for further initiations.
Regards
Mahesh Kumar

SDL

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.