No Tags Found!

Satishchandra123

Hi all, I would like to configure my attendance software as follows. suggest me whether it is right or wrong. if not, suggest me best timing to be followed in a corporate office.
if employee works
< 3 hours then mark absent
3 to 7 hours then mark as half day
> 7 hours then present.

From India, undefined
rkn61

What is the leave policy of your company? What is the shifting timings. (As you are in Corporate office, what is the duty commencement time and end time? Pls come back with the details. Thanks
From India, Aizawl
Satishchandra123

Yes I am in a corporate office. Office starts at 9am and ends at 6pm. This includes lunch time.
From India, undefined
loginmiraclelogistics

Generally late attendance is discouraged at work places. However there are occasions which beyond one's control like traffic snarls, emergencies etc especially commuting in places like metros resulting employees report late to office. Wherever bio-metric and magnetic cards punching system is in vogue administering the attendance becomes easy. But if manual, there are grey areas. It's once own choice, to be dealt as per SO of the employer. There should be maximum minutes in a day and how many times in a month. 10-15 minutes late once in a month can be exonerated. For more than one occasion cut in proportionate salary or debiting half day leave can be awarded. But for those becoming casual/repeaters and becoming habitual there should be stricter rules including cut in salary or debiting their leave a/c etc. Habitual late comers shall be referred to disciplinary mechanism and punished as per SO.
From India, Bangalore
Satishchandra123

OK sir, But can you give me your suggestion for my question precisely
From India, undefined
loginmiraclelogistics

1. For first instance, in a month, upto 10 minutes, ignored;
2. Repeated in the very same month, for the second occasion, oral warning issued;
3. Repeated in the very same month, for the third time, cutting salary for half a day proportionately;
4. Repeated in the very same month, for the fourth time, debit one day leave to his/her leave a/c.
5. Repeating again there after, issue warning letter;
6. Thereafter he will be referred as 'habitual late comer' and initiate disciplinary action where suspension and other punishments are spelt out clearly.
You are free to form your own bench marks & measures, subject to updating these regulations in your SO/Conduct & Discipline rules.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.