No Tags Found!

abhishek-jain1
My friend is psychologist and recently joined one new rehabilitation center in Noida. when she joined, she has received a mail confirmation by mail in which she was getting paid 30k per month. she started my job and get my first salary of 20 days. after the spending of the second month, she waited for 20 days for my salary, they gave me 15k by saying that they are terminating my services, No offer later no terms and condition of signing latter, she lost her job and given 50days.how can she claim for salary?
From India, Delhi
Your Friend

Hi,
First of all I would like to request to be clear with your communication, I am sure many of us will not be able to understand what you are trying to ask.
As many things are not clear, like on which date she joined or on what basis, did she get any offer / appointment letter? I will not be help you much.
Possibilities of some tax deductions will be there in salary but better to check with HR of that center, many things will get sorted there only.
Regards,

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.