No Tags Found!

Aditya Gupta

One of my employee while working in my firm got a cut on his finger. What procedure should I go through for this? Will it be entered in accident register ??
From India, Kanpur
Babu Alexander

May I understand the reference to Firm? Is it a Factory or Business Establishment? However he being an employee, you should arrange to provide him necessary fist aid and medical help. If you are maintaining accident register both in Factories act and ESI act (if the workmen is covered under Employees State Insurance Act) and required to send intimation to both authorities. If not covered under ESI, he should be provided required medical help and leave, and compensation for the loss of earning capacity if any, as certified by the medical board.
From India, Madras
Aditya Gupta

I’m running a factory covered under both Factory Act and Esic. When the employee go to the Esic dispensary they said they want Form 12 then they will do the treatment. What is that ??
From India, Kanpur
Babu Alexander

Form 12 under ESI Act, is an accident report intimation to ESI to be submitted by management. You may go to ESI employer portal, and enter the employee accident report in Form 12. After submitting the details Form 12 accident will be created in the portal. Take a printout and give it to the workmen.
Similarly in Factories Act, there is a From 11 to be filled by the Management. This form has to be endorsed by the ESI dispensary for having submitted Form 12 and submit the same to Inspector of Factories of your jurisdiction
I hope i have cleared your quarry.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.