Ccss90
How do I can raise a complaint for HR of Accenture? She call me and scheduled my interview and told me to come before 60 min of the panel time which is 12:00 noon. I reached there at 10:45 AM and tried to call the HR and On the given contact number on mail but no one Picking up my call and when I tried to call the HR who schedule my Interview she didn't disconnect the call again and again. After waiting for more then 1 hour at the reception area i got a call at 12:00 that they will reschedule my inter next time right now the panel is not there. they did the same thing twice with me. My Interview was schedule at Bangalore Accenture, Eco space, building 7b, for job location Delhi. They don’t know the value of time they waste my two days and I took leave from my current company who will pay for that ? I want to raise the complain against that HR Please help me where I can do that?
From India, Bengaluru
Ccss90
How do I can raise a complaint for HR of Accenture? She call me and scheduled my interview and told me to come before 60 min of the panel time which is 12:00 noon. I reached there at 10:45 AM and tried to call the HR and On the given contact number on mail but no one Picking up my call and when I tried to call the HR who schedule my Interview she didn't disconnect the call again and again. After waiting for more then 1 hour at the reception area i got a call at 12:00 that they will reschedule my inter next time right now the panel is not there. they did the same thing twice with me. My Interview was schedule at Bangalore Accenture, Eco space, building 7b, for job location Delhi. They don’t know the value of time they waste my two days and I took leave from my current company who will pay for that ? I want to raise the complain against that HR Please help me where I can do that?
From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-10-10 at 12.46.36 PM (1).jpeg (31.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-10-10 at 12.46.36 PM (2).jpeg (23.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-10-10 at 12.46.36 PM (3).jpeg (17.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-10-10 at 12.46.36 PM.jpeg (23.3 KB, 8 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.