praveen@ujenterprises.com
Dear Training Placement officers.
Greeting!!!
I Praveen Kumar S, a HR Executive at “U.J. Enterprises” (a consulting company), Bangalore”, am looking in for some bulk recruitment of fresh graduates to our many clients located in Bangalore.
So, I request you to let them have an opportunity to recruit your final year graduates at your college Campus.
Job Description
The details of the recruitment drive are as below:
Venue : Your College premises
Job Location : Bangalore
Position offered : Trainee Software Developer
Probationary Period : 3 - 6 months
Streams eligible : B.E,B Tech (CS,IT,ECE), MCA & MBA - (2020 Batch)
% criteria : 60% in 10th , 10+2 & B.E / B Tech/ Graduation / MCA/MBA
Responsibilities
 Build new web pages and improve existing web pages using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, PHP and My SQL to meet
business requirements.
 Understand cross-browser issues and use standard HTML/CSS to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
 Work closely with the back-end developers to ensure smooth integration between web pages and back-end code.
 Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management.

Skills Requirements
 Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
 Basic knowledge in building responsive web pages.
 Exposure to multi-tier web development in a Java/J2EE environment is a plus.
 Willing to work with AJAX, J QUERY, PHP
 Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
 Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
 Excellent oral and written communication skills - Ability to work in a team environment.
Interview Process
 Aptitude Test ( General )
 Group Discussion
 Technical Test on C, C++ & Java.
 Technical & Personal HR round
Please don’t hesitate to get me back for any queries.
Thanking you,
Regards,
Praveen Kumar S,
Ph: (+91) 9845588023

From India, Bengaluru
sanjeevcampus@gmail.com

Greetings!! We have companies hiring M.B.A & B.Tech 2020 CS/IT/E.C.E/MECH/ELEC Candidates, Regards, Sanjeev, +91-7838333909
From India, New Delhi
Uliteri

You have a very interesting project, I will probably try to refer to it this year. I have always looked for information and help on https://edubirdie.com/proofreading-services which has been incredibly helpful in everything I do, I advise you to check it out too. Great site, I'm just a beginner HR but it helps very well in my studies.
From undefined, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.