Anonymous
I am working as sales Trainer in Automobile Industry- Marketing function even though I am not a professional trainer.Hence I requested for training by my Manager before getting posted and he does not.Hence I mailed to HR about the requirements for not responding by Manager to my request informing him.HR also assured things will go better and I continued to do training with my limited knowledge and the feedback from the participants are encouraging.Hence I continued conducting training.
During one training I got injury at work and one of my training session got delayed which was informed to the training coordinator. My manager got advantage of this situation and taken revenge of the things and he advised HR to take disciplinary action for delayed training session and leave during injury.After that I have asked for internal transfer and got transferred. Hence I have been used as victim for accommodating the bell rating as Iam not useful to them.But in the Mid Year rating , I was rated good and suddenly unsatisfactory rating in Annual rating after my transfer between these two months
Also my manager is harassing me by abusive words ,ordering for personal favors and making me idle without any work. Unfortunately he is the top performer in the company and acclaiming one of top 100 trainers in India.
Hence I have escalated to President HR to interfere in this issue and justice is required for my rating. They have asked me to present the data.
Kindly guide me to encounter these power centers who is spoiling my career and prove my performance as I am having meeting with them on coming Monday

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.