Amitrev01
Hi Help required. I had submitted revised form ,10C and also attached required documents and had submitted to PF office, Below is the revert received from epfo office, please check and advise. Will I receive a certificate against form 10C ?:
This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number ROBND/E/2019/00161.
It is informed that after processing your grievance, the following action(s) has been taken:
This is to inform that, your claim is approved for F/10C.

From India, Mumbai
Glidor

now certificates are demat ( paperless) check your epf member portal and passbook for details

Amitrev01
On checking my epf portal, it does not show status of EPS. It only shows how much final settlement is done in account? How will I get update on EPS certificate? Please guide.
From India, Mumbai
Amitrev01
On checking my epf portal, it does not show status of EPS. It only shows how much final settlement is done in account? How will I get update on EPS certificate? please advise and help me
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.