No Tags Found!

gauravtomar4397@gmail.com

Dear All,
I'm working in HR dept in one of corporate company. I would like to ask you about some general issues in UAN or at UAN portal while withdrawing EPF & EPS amount through UAN online services. Actually my question is employees are getting below error on portal and i'm unable to give them resolution. Employee's KYC are same and don't have any discrepancy but his name is updated wrong on UAN portal from his last employer and i considered the same UAN. His KYC(Aadhar & Pan) is updated on portal and his Aadhar is verified on portal with the wrong details & Pan is unverified due to discrepancies.
I have attached the ERROR snapshot.
At now, What is the resolution of this issue? Because employee is unable to do changes in his UAN & I'm too.
Hoping the best replies.

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Untitled.png (557.1 KB, 10 views)

Glidor

name match with aadhar and u an but not with pan, ask her to open member portal and upload pan again , an d verify the same digitally if pan is linked to aadhar, then it will get seeded

gauravtomar4397@gmail.com

His PAN is already uploaded but not verified on UAN portal.
From India, New Delhi
Glidor

if uploaded then it needs DSC approval by employer and if that is also done then employee can make it valid by opening the UAN portal and clicking the pan details there, it will turn green, employer can also do it by vising the Member> PAN Verification and clicking on the specific member verification

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.