No Tags Found!

s-satheesh-claims-dept
dear sir/madam,
I was worked in a public ltd company(private Ltd), SEBI's order business was banned and SEBI recovered Rs.1140 crore worth assets from company for repayment to public, in company's head office all staff members were left one by one without any intimation to branches, only 3 staff only working they do not answer any queries, the company has branches across India, Chairman of the company is remand by another state for the same case.
HR dept they were given EPF number after several requests, then we find,
EPF contribution deducted in salary and not deposited in EPFO for 24 months and not updated KYC details in my EPF Status.
11 months Salary also pending for me (some staff having 2 yrs salary pending).
I enquire in nearest EPF office, they said company HR should update the KYC and activate the UAN/EPF a/c then only withdraw money (or transfer to a new company )from the EPF account. EPFO cannot do anything in this matter.
how to recover the EPF, pending Salary and Gratuity amount from the company.
(more than 30 staffs in my same situation)
Kindly advice us
Thanks & Regards
S.Satheesh

From India
Glidor

UAN no got allotted in 2014 and since then it is in force, so uan activation and KYC update can be done by members by themselves also, only digital approval may be pending, but they would be in position to transfer to another company where they got new job

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.