No Tags Found!

karishmamishra8649@gmail.com
Hey all....How are you doing! I have 2.5 Years of experience in HR field. i am 23 years old ..i am always done my work sincerely with full of dedication . But still sometimes i feel that still i have to learn more about Human resource. Because there are so many things which i am unable to do . i want to learn more things deeply about HR Manager. and i also improve my skills .
From India, Chandigarh
Prashant B Ingawale

What things you think that You Don’t Know Well & What things you Know Well?
From India, Pune
Dear Prashant B Ingawale I know everything about recruitment but i want to know some more tips & tricks for better result in company . and also want to know HR policies to become a best HR
From India, Chandigarh
rohyinton-rohyin-dear-kavarana

Hi Prashant,
First of all remember that HR can never play tricks! HR Manager is usually a bridge between the workforce and the Management. A good HR Manager must be seen as a fair and just person and not biased towards the Management.
To be a good HR Manager please learn to respect your junior employees and go out of the way to be of help to them.
Remember when you give respect you gain respect.
"The more one gives...the more one receives" is a good lesson to remember while working inn HR.
Thank you,
Regards,
R. H. Kavarana
HR Manager

From India, Mumbai
Dear all HR Professionals, Thanks to all for sharing yours valuable experience . Thanks & Regards Karishma
From India, Chandigarh
jaya-prakash1

Hi peofessions I have completed 6 months only in HR Executive but I want to know how to improve my HR skills and please suggest what's the basic and what's the important one what I have to learn to be a best..
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.