No Tags Found!

prachi-shinde1
I am currently working in a private organisation where I served the probation period of a year and on 1 June 2018 I got permanent employment. Meanwhile, in my probation period there were no deduction including ESIC. Now I am pregnant and expected date of delivery is in month of February 2019.
So my question is, can I get ESIC maternity Benefits and please let me know the procedure for the same.

From India, Pune
moseskao

ESIC is applicable for an establishment that has 10 or more employee whose threshold doesn't exceed Rs. 21000 per month. If the employer hasn't deducted the ESIC, check whether you are covered under group mediclaim policy.
From India, Chennai
prachi-shinde1
Thanks for the reply
My employer deducted the ESIC from month of June 2018 - before that I was on probation.
On 1st June 2018, I got the permanent employment letter and from that month employer started ESIC deduction.

From India, Pune
Nagarjunhr

We can avail ESIC benefit from day 1 of registration. No worries, you can avail the benefit. Go to ESIC Dispensary and get treatment from now to avail benefits.
Regards,
Nagarjun R
HR Admin
Papas Trading Private Limited

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.