No Tags Found!

kaushik-panchal1
During working hours one of local worker in our organisation asked to hire his cousin who is the son of Sarpanch of the same village.
I asked him to go to HR and talk about the same. Then HR refused to hire him on qualification basis.
On the same day, when I was coming back to home from the factory, some local villagers along with local employee as described above attacked me and I had critical head injury. I have requested management to give me transfer to our another unit but they denied.
Please suggest some way as I don't have any other options to work in other unit or to leave the Job. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

From India, Ahmedabad
nathrao

This is a police case.
Put up the whole matter in writing to HOD HR,Dept HOD and file a complaint with civil police.
Specifically mentioned name of candidate and that he was son of Sarpanch etc.
You need to keep your life safe by taking above steps.

From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Friend, you have not mentioned about your designation? what was the motive behind the attack? what was the reaction of your Management to this attack, your Management should File a Complaint in the Police Station based on your incident Report to your Management.Filing individual Complaint may not be of much use.It appears this is an accident while on duty warranting Treatment expenses to be paid by your Management.
Why are you seeking Transfer? This incident should not be blown out of proportion.Wishing you speedy recovery

From India, New Delhi
nntiwarilanco

I fully agree with view of Mr Srinath. You must report this to your Management and it is duty of Management to register the police case against culprits. It is responsibility of the Organisation to intervene, if any incident takes place which is directly related with the affairs of the organisation.
From India, Ludhiana
bijay_majumdar

It is serious matter.Your company management should take up this issue with local authorities, Industrial corporation,labour office and of course Police.
There may be many locals working in factory who would support for the reason that the factories in the region provides employment to many.
Pls seek help from management to take action towards permanant solution for problems of this nature.

From India, Vadodara
Babu Alexander

Formerly, a business considered that the maximisation of profit for the owner should be the sole objective of the business. But, today a businessman cannot strictly adhere to the only one objective of earning maximum profit for himself.
No doubt, profits should be earned by the business firm for its survival and growth. However business earns profit with the help of society and if the business has no consideration or concern for society , the very existence of the business may be threatened.
Realisation on the part of businessmen that they cannot survive for long if they do not act in a responsible manner, to their social obligations is a must. The typical example is what we are seeing in M/s.Sterlite factory.
New business organization in newly established Industrial areas , now perceive that, they are comfortable in Industrial area, or their owned plots, and can concentrate only on business only and tend to think on maximise profit only, without any consideration for the interests of consumers, society and employees, on the basis of ‘Cost Reduction’. Thus, it may try to exploit society. Business earns profit with the help of society only.
It is high time, the Employers should now realise the fact ,( which should be on high priority) , that the workers from the society, should not be treated as herds of sheep and cattle to be hired and fired at, should initiate / action plans, preference, similar to production target, towards welfare of the society around, and its dependents also..

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.