No Tags Found!

Charu Singh banyal

Hi this is charu singh from HR dept , i have joined a company recently in which company policies are to be prepared regarding Conveyance and conduct of misbehavior, so if possible kindly provide me the formats to help with this asap in which i need to provide the details somewhat like warning letter to be issued as per the policy to the employee and the limits upto which the employee can commit a mistake and what should be the last warning as per the policy.
From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Charu,
What is the total employee count in your company? If it exceeds 100 then you may hire labour consultant and get Industrial Standing Orders approved by the labour department. More than policy, standing orders approved by the government authorities are far more valid and any action taken under the provisions of the standing orders is always valid the court also. In the standing orders definition of the various misconducts is given and further detailed procedure is also given on how to handle the indiscipline.
As far as policy on conveyance is concerned, you need to design it on your own. This is because conveyance policy will differ from one company to another and we the outsiders cannot define the policy. At best, you may upload the draft and some senior like me will correct it.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Charu Singh banyal

Hello sir, thanks for replying , actually we are the company of 60 employees..
From India, Delhi
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,
Since Employment Standing orders Act may not be applicable to your establishment (check this) since you employ less than 100 employees , you may frame and circulate Service Rules on the lines of the Model Standing Orders which will be your basis for dealing with cases of Misconducts.
As regards Conveyance Allowance, you have frame your own rules having regard to practices in other comparable companies in the region as well as Income tax laws.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.