pathan

Hi, Q:what is the role of HR in a company..? A: ....................... regards,
From India, Bangalore
sumiv
Hi
HR plays a vital role in a co. Like
- Training
- Recruitment
- Compensation & Benefit
- Employee relations
- Career Planning
- Performance management
- Industrial Relations
Its a support function- as in HR has to take care of all employees of an organization( from bringing them on board to retaining them)
Regards
Hena

From India
ZIDDISHAH
hi sanjeev
thanx for your useful contribution.
kindly send me the complete recruitment activities in detail, likely what is the resourcing, head hunting, screening, shortlisting etc..ect..
for your kind information "Alhamdolillah" i am working on responsibility of recruitment coordinator, practically i am having very good experience in all these, but i need in theory.
kindly help me & send me on my personal email id - ziddikhan@gmail.com
personally i will be very thankful to you.
with lots of regards,
Shahjahan

From India, Mumbai
navita_222
Hi Sumiv
whatever roles u have mentioned about HR...those are fine...
But there is much more to it than just performing those roles...
HR has to align all the practices and policies in line with the business objectives/goals of the organization....
The business goals also reflect in the HR functions...
eg: the business goal of a company is to provide superior quality products to the customers...
now for that you need efficient processes and technically sound people...
and for that purpose u identify the skills and competencies needed to perform at the job...
based on this you provide adequate training to the employees...which wud help them achieve business goal...
so the role of HR is to manage the performance of the employees and take it in the direction of achieving business goals
HR was earlier considered as a support function but now it is a Business function.
regards

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.