No Tags Found!

kuntal6791
I'm seeking employment from an US / European MNC , they do not have an office here in India. They would like to employ me on a 'contract'. All remuneration- Salaries, expenses will be reimbursed in U$D/Euros directly to my account. They are currently flexible to choose the headers on payslip that could help me save on Taxation.
a) In such a case- Since money is transmitted in U$D/Euro- which headers should i request them for to be shown in contract to save 'maximum income-tax' - as it'll be my personal liability from the payment received to be paid to IT.
b) Also related to expenses- reimbursements (This job will also have international+ Domestic travel for business)- how these could be claimed as proof will be here with me, while they'll only be reimbursing a the amount also to my expense. Would it help to keep the invoices / bills on this matter for Tax purposes ?
Does any CiteHR member have an experience over such a matter

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.