No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Respected all,
I am syed, Working with Delhi Public School since last 7 months and I have to work on Sunday but school do not give any compensationary off / Overtime/wages, there is no paid leave except one CL in a month.
If I becomes late 2 or 3 minute then management consider this as a half day.
The same as treating with IV class employee there is no PF and ESI, Bonus. School also not following the minimum wages for Security agency as well.
Kindly suggest what exactly should I do

From India, Bhubaneswar
nathrao

These acts by school are violation of various labour laws.
I am sure the PF inspector must be visiting and checking school records.
Teachers are getting PF and such a big schools will be registered for PF.
If what you are writing is correct and complain to Labour officer,PF authorities and Education board.(DEO)

From India, Pune
syed najaf ali
Thank u sir for your Kind support "Teachers are getting PF but they have to bear both whit their salary i.e Employee and employers share"
From India, Bhubaneswar
nathrao

Employer share is supposed to be from employer.
This can easily be found out by PF inspector during his checks.
If ready for a conflict with management get in touch with labour officer,PF officer etc.

From India, Pune
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Dear Syed Najaf Ali,
Please check if the school management is following CTC concept to teachers, if so they show both deductions/contributions in the pay component.
No doubt you can complain on the management to the labour department authorities for C off or OT,but before that try to discuss with the concerned to get an appropriate reply or else then go ahead.

From India, Hyderabad
Hr solution for ashutosh

please Dear Syed Najaf Ali, don’t bear this blunder injustice and report to labour officer as MR. Natharo. has told you. Ashutosh Hr(Gen.)
From India, Delhi
syed najaf ali
Respected all,
What is the safest procedures for report to labour Officer, Because of dont want to loose my job, As per my point of view if I report directly then I have to provide my employment detail to labour office.
Kindly suggest

From India, Bhubaneswar
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Friend, While some one talking of his rights should show courage to come front & act as per suggestion. You scare of losing job if you go against then best idea to follow is " To remain silent".
From India, Mumbai
Hr solution for ashutosh

my dear Syed Najaf Ali there is lots of jobs in the india and i suggest you to protest the injustice which is done with you. in your kuran there is clear cut protest against injustice bend before your God but not before injustice doer. you know when we bear injustice, the practitioner of injustice become strong , they think we are almighty. if the protest is started none could dare to do injustice so for better future bear sack of job if so.
Ashutosh
Hr(Gen.)

From India, Delhi
nathrao

There are two alternatives
One openly go to Govt authorities and inform them
Other alternative is to suffer and carry on till another job comes up.
Every body cannot fight due to economic compulsions.
Take your own decision as you know the personal as well as work situation.
It is easy to advice fight but then you have a family to look after, you need salary and reality of life needs to be taken into a/c
But how are the other staff who suffer equally taking this injustice in terms of labour law.
Discreetly check up with any trusted co worker.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.