No Tags Found!

HR. Sharma
Can anyone provide me the Factories Act with the latest amendments incorporated in it? I tried to get the same but couldn't find the Act with amendments incorporated. Have to refer the main act and no. of amendments notifications.
From India, undefined
HR. Sharma
Atleast can anyone tell me the site where i can get the same. I am not sure whether respected Members here have understood my requirement. Actually, on the Registrar of Companies website, we have access to the updated Companies Act with latest amendments incorporated. Likewise, wanted to know whether is there any website which can help me out. Otherwise, seems very confusing to keep track of the tit-bit amendments taken place in the Factories Act, whether the same is notified or not, etc.
Require this updated Act to frame policy on working hours (including overtime, compensation, etc.).

From India, undefined
Hr solution for ashutosh

my dear sharma jee
receive my good wishes first.sir you are on super duper site and ask about "Can anyone provide me the Factories Act" this is very not good for yourself. numbers of time every one has been told that this site has ton and tons of information in search key which is located in upper side of the site. any way I upload you this act for your self .the web is as under
https://labour.gov.in/industrial-safety-health click on this and find all your quarry
thanks
Ashutosh
hr|(Gen.)

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Amendment in Factory Act.pdf (920.2 KB, 603 views)
File Type: pdf Factories (A) bill, 2016.pdf (39.5 KB, 253 views)
File Type: pdf factories_act_abstract_1__199.pdf (96.3 KB, 263 views)

rishabhagarwal22@gmail.com

Please share the latest gazetted notification about the factory act.
From India, Haridwar
nathrao

First principle in using this masterly site-use search button -key in search terms. Lot of info will be instantly available.
From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Rishabh, Please note that The Factories Act is a Central Legislation enacted in 1948.
From India, New Delhi
murugavelbalaraman

Dear Member,
Please buy a latest edition of Factories Act, then you could find the latest amendments therein or appended in the last pages. You can get this from Law Book Selling agencies of your home town.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.