No Tags Found!

inderlote
Please guide me how i can surrender my RC under BOCW - Haryana , also please share the process for the same.
From India, Delhi
praveen446

Dear Inder,
If your construction activity is completed, then along with Notice of complition you need to submit along with your RC.
You need to pay Cess as per your construction cost.
Regards
Praveen B

From India, Bangalore
inderlote
Hi,
could someone guide me regarding the CLRA labour licence -Haryana , as my friend said that now we take the labour licence if employees are more than 50 instead of 20.
Is it true? i did not find any notification, please share the same if someone has.
Thanks,
Inder

From India, Delhi
praveen446

Hi Inder,
Government of Haryana has published the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Haryana Amendment Act, 2016 on 17th October 2017. As per the amendment the applicability of the Act for establishments and contractors has been increased from twenty employees to fifty employees.
Best Regards
Praveen Bhosale
Praveen bhosale1(AT)gmail(DOT)com

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf The Contract Labour (Regulation And Abolition) Haryana Amendment Act, 2016.pdf (56.1 KB, 71 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.