No Tags Found!

Petals_Wings

We are a new company based in Bangalore North Taluk & have to file the Annual Return under Factories Act by 31st January 2018. I found a combined annual return Form 20 online which is attached with this post. Is this Form fine or we have to submit something else? Also, please guide about whether we have to submit this return physically by post to the Factory Inspector office or we can also fill this form online? If online, then what is the website for filling this form. Please help urgently!!
From India, Thane
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Combined Annual Return Form 20.doc (83.0 KB, 1007 views)

HR_learning2006

Hi,
Please contact the Dept.of Factories,Boilers and Industrial Health and Safety office of Karnataka in Bangalore.They will be able to help you.Below mentioned Link :
LABOUR WEBSITE-Karnataka.................Visit.... goidirectory.nic.in.........
I presume you are ready with the required data to be filed and have necessary certification and registration numbers.
Regards,
Sumeet H

From India, Mumbai
smita_Pune

Hi, Can anyone help me to know how to file Half yearly return under Karnataka Factories Rules? Is it Online or offline? Please guide. Regards, Smruti
From India, undefined
karunakaran24

Dear Sir. You needed to submit hard copy at office no online provision available..
From India, Bangalore
Praveen_Kumar@1982
Hi, Can anyone help me to know how to file Half yearly return under Karnataka Factories Rules? IPlease guide.And attach draft farmat of this return. Regards, Praveen Kumar
From India, Raichur
Shanthi selvam
Hi Team, Looking for update Statutory checklist & registers to be maintained as per Karnataka factories act as on 2023, can anyone share to me selvashanthi1994@gmail.com
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.