No Tags Found!

Hr-Trident Equipments

If I want to keep one employee on stipend and after 6 months I want to take on the proper payroll, can I do the same?
For eg. One employee appointed his CTC is 15,000 and take home is 13,000 but for initial 6 months we want to pay only 11,000 and after 6 months remaining diff figure will be paid, so can we do something like this. kindly help me out with suggestions.

From India, Thane
umakanthan53

Such an act would not only be a breach of the contract of employment but also an unauthorised or illegal deduction prohibited under the Payment of Wages Act,1936 which may entail levy of a fine amounting to 10 times of the amount so illegally deducted. Every term relating to employment in an industry has its own specific legal meaning and avoid unnecessary manipulative use of the terms in the interest of the employer. If you want to assess the suitability of a newly recruited employee to his job as well as to your organization, place him as a probationer for some time but do not reduce him to the status of an apprentice who alone paid what is called " stipend "
From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.