Subi Sivadasan HR

Hi, Can anyone suggest me which is the best payroll tool i can use for my company which is also cost effective? Regards, Subi
From India, undefined
abhuwan54
Is there any way that i can keep track on staffs or is there any effective software for this?
From Nepal, Kathmandu
consultme

There are couple of solutions which you can rely on. According to my prior experience, I recommend greytHR (http://www.greythr.com) for your organisation. Also try their mobile app - which is a big help for your employees to apply for leave, see payslips and tax information, record attendance etc.
From India, Bangalore
Paybooks_PayrollSoftware

Paybooks is one of the best payroll tools in India and is loved by more than 3,000+ companies in India. You can view all features of Paybooks on Online Payroll Management System | Payroll Management Software.
We also provide end to end payroll outsourcing services. You can check more about outsourcing services on Top Payroll Outsourcing Company | Payroll Outsourcing Services India

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.