No Tags Found!

jegan.ramachandran
Dear All , I have generated by PF account passbook. In which there are Employer Contribution and Employee contribution. And Amount contributed for Pension Scheme. I am working in a company for the past 9 years 5 months.
When i get relieved , shall i get the all the amount Employer C + Employee C + Amount under Pension Scheme. My Passbook says my amount is only Employer C + Employee C alone.
Please clarify.
Thanks
Rj

From Singapore, Singapore
honeyanshi

Dear Rj,
Pension amount will be not shown because its relates to no of service year and last five year salary contributed under PF act.
Your detail will automatically transfer on providing UAN number to new employer or get certificate after completion of 10 years.
You will check your statement on UMANG mobile app or through EPFO portal ( Pension contribution shows)
R K Singh
Sr General Manager (HR & Admn)

From India, undefined
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Jegan Ramachandra, Please upload your EPF Pass Book? when you will resign & relieved from Service? what is your Total membership duration in EPF & EPS
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.