No Tags Found!

kamal tanwer

I am working with an MNC company which established in Dec 2016. And I joined in Jan 2017 as a Sr. Exe. Administration. I requested them so many times for my appointment letter but they denied every time mentioning some reasons. And finally, when I received my letter in March. They mentioned 3 months’ notice period. I had no options but to accept that.
I know no company waits for three months, especially for an Executive level candidate. And now I do not want to continue as I am not finding any career growth here. So, the main problem is:
Even if I applied for jobs no one responds as they cannot wait for three months for.
If I resigned from my current company and then start searching the job it will be too risky. What am I do not get any job during my notice period?
Can’t continue, can’t resign, and the new company will not wait till 3 months. I am feeling like trapped here.
Please suggest me. I will be so thankful

From India, Delhi
consultme

Hi Kamal,
First of all , Relax...and then
1. List down all your issues with the current company in a notepad
2. See the possible solutions for each of the listed issues
3. See how many demand you to change your job
4. If majority demand a change in job, then plan for that
5. If you are really ambitious to find a new job or achieve a goal, you can make it
We have to take risks. However building a career is not going to happen overnight.
One must learn, experiment, observe, improve to acquire a handful of competencies. You have to also build professional relationships, improve visibility and promote yourself in a professional manner. This require patience and ability to get along with people.
Whether you are on 3 months notice period or 1 month is irrelevant as the objective when you join a company is not to leave the company but to stay on and grow with it. When you get an employment in a company, look at it as an opportunity to learn, earn, and grow. There could be problems. However please note that there is a solution to every human problem and when you try to solve problems, you will acquire new knowledge, improve skills and add up some more competencies.
Try this and revert to the forum. Wishing you the very best

From India, Bangalore
kamal tanwer

Thank you very much for your help sir. But here I have been facing many issues which impact on my career and my self-respect.
1. I have to report to a Finance executive who is completely fresher. How can a Sr. Hr & Admin executive like me who has 7+ years of exp can report to a Finance Executive?
2. She looks after the HR not me who has experience in this area and also, she leads me everywhere in Administration also because my boss favors her.
3. My boss not trust on me and admin department According to him this admin department is a kind of department where admin people take commissions from vendor. I do agree somewhere but how can he see all with a single eye.
4. Accommodation looks after another who is fresher and works as procurement office/ customer service.
I feel so exhausted here and my confidence level has become zero.

From India, Delhi
Shrikant_pra

Be prepared to pay two month’s notice pay when you resign.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.