No Tags Found!

Dipali kumar
If anyone tell me salary breakup of 15000 without pf contribution
I just want to know if any organisation doesn't provide pf facilities to their employees then what will do??? If theverything employees want to do job in any other organisation then that employer consider them or not

From India, Bhubaneswar
Dipali kumar
My company does not register under pf and I don't have pf account then which problems I will be face in future,if I want to do the job in any other organisation, then they will consider to take me their employee or what .???
From India, Bhubaneswar
Shrikant_pra

These factors by themselves will not be harmful for your career.
From India, Mumbai
Powai office

Dear Dipali,

Your company is not registered for PF benefit and hence PF benefit is not being given, as I understand. You want to know since your are not getting benefit of PF, whether other employers will give you job offer or not in future. The reply is eventhough you are not under PF currently, a new employer will not disqualify you for that. If your selection is done, the new employer will pass on all the benefits that are being given to other employees including PF. You will be covered under PF from the date of joining of new employer who is already registered for PF benefit.

The PF benefit is very useful for post retired life as you are eligible for PF pension, post retirement. The second benefit is that of compulsory saving. so if your Basic & DA amount is Rs 15000/- then Rs 1800 get deducted from salary for PF and equal amount is contributed by employer and you earn interest on amount lying in your account at the rate of determined by Government. So there is compounding of the money as your contribution and also employer contribution make up the corpus. so when you retire, you get a large sum of money which is income tax friendly.

Further, if any employee meets with accident then the family becomes eligible for widow and/or children pension. One can get loan from PF for children higher education or serious sickness of dependents.

So savings in PF help employee in long run and employee should avoid withdrawal of PF till retirement.

Now if your organisation is not covered under PF, the best thing that you can do is to ensure your own savings so that something is available for a rainy day. Consider Public Provident Fund or National Pension Scheme and get details from any bank of your choice.

I hope, I have understood your question in right sense and responded accordingly, else you can consult others.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.