kanishthakumar@gmail.com
Dear all respected Hr professionals ,
I have worked for 4.5 yrs into the Hr sector and wish to open my own consultancy, few queries I have are ;
1. I am already employed with an online e-comm women only placement firm ( specially designed for women empowerment) I wish to open my own firm of consultancy. Is it legal / allowed to be the CEO of the company while employed elsewhere in India ?
2. I have my database and clients but I want top management database what is the best site to get that ?
3. How much would a CA cost for papers and legal registration as proprietorship ?
4. Once I open the consultancy will it require an office if not what is suggested address i can put on my business cards ?
Thank you anymore tips of any sort are most welcome hoping you guys suggest me with best answers and positive replies.

From India, Mumbai
niraj.imb

Hi Kanistha,

based on my experience please find the answers to your question.

1. As you are employed and would have signed a NDA agreement with your present employer please go through your appointment letter, Offer letter or any other legal document signed with your employer. If it states anywhere that you cannot be employed with a competitor or same business, there is a issue. Ideally would suggest you to get the company registered in someone else name or any of your family member.

2. There are lot of paid database site such as dataguru.in, fundoodata etc. decision should be yours based on pricing and facility.

3. It varies from CA to CA in terms of pricing. Better to go for a LLP which is faster to register. A little google will help you with online service providers as well.

4. Ideally you should have a company space but as it is a new startup you can register with any virtual office / Shared facility which charge on a monthly rental. charges are nominal and again depends on the facilities being used.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Niraj Sharma

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.