No Tags Found!

Anonymous

- Pvt Ltd Company based in Gurgaon, Haryana
- Going to employ people around 15-20 in middle to senior levels of company
I am not very clear to the concepts of labour laws applicable to my type of Industry (Service), Do I hire people on purely annual contractual basis. Do I still have to maintian PF, GF, Bonus or any such formalities for employees on contract. I would like to get an idea what are the basic most legalities that I as an employer need to do !

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Please furnish proposed Service/nature of Service provided? What do you mean by GF? The question of payment of Bonus does not arise without generation of Single balance Sheet.
being Employer you are required to provide factual information to conclude.based on Hypothetical information/Incorrect information, it is very difficult to conclude

From India, New Delhi
Bharat Gera

You have not provided complete information required to express the opinion to help you.
From India, Thane
varghesemathew

You can appoint on annual fixed term contract basis.But all labour laws will apply subject to conditions therein.Now a days courts considers artificial breaks of contract by employer also as service.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.