Rajeev Joshi Vispl

Dear All, For any kind of support for approving KYC or JAVA related problem. You may contact on undersigned. Note: Consultancy charges is Rs. 500 per case. Rajeev Joshi 9899518478 Consultant
From India, Gurgaon
Narendra ind

Hi All, Mozilla Firefox version 8 download, it’s supported to KYC updation with DSC.
From India, Pune
Narendra ind

Hi,
Download Mazilla Firefox from following link, it's supported to PF Portal.
https://filehippo.com/download_firefox/69488/

From India, Pune
mdtalib841983@gmail.com

Kindly consult to your IT department. Or Go to - Member- approvals
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx pf.docx (168.5 KB, 109 views)

jp_online

Hi,
I am using IE 11 / Mozilla older versions, and have Java working on both. Recently, I started getting the error
ClassNotFoundException
com.epfo.establishment.applet.dsig.sign.PdfSignerA pplet.class
Does someone know the solution to this?
Thanks!
Janak

File Type: png ClassNotFoundException-com.epfo.png (16.2 KB, 66 views)

dushyant-sorathia
Hi,
I am using IE 11 / Mozilla older versions, and have Java working on both. Recently, I started getting the error
ClassNotFoundException
com.epfo.establishment.applet.dsig.sign.PdfSignerA pplet.class
Does someone know the solution to this?
Thanks!

From India, Pune
hemant-jawale
I am trying to approve the KYC of few employee in the unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup which says " the aplication will run unrestricted access which may put your computer personal informationat risk.
This will open the utility for digitally signing the pdf. ..." and when I click on run it shows "Approve Activity" but then not shown pdf digital signature.

From India, Aurangabad
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-02-26 at 4.05.37 PM.jpeg (86.9 KB, 44 views)

hemant-jawale
Hi,
I am trying to approve the KYC of a new employee in the new unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup which says " This will open the utility for digitally signing the pdf. ..." and when I click on RUN it shows "Approve Activity" but then not show PDF SIGNATURE.
I have already the latest version of Java installed and updated on my computer. I also tried using different browsers.
Has anyone else faced the same issue or have a solution for this?
Thanks.

From India, Aurangabad
File Type: jpg IMG_20190226_160117.jpg (2.27 MB, 30 views)

ayush-lad

Dear Employer’s, Please contact for any support required regarding DSC not working, Java problem. I will charge only Rs. 300 per installation. Contact no: 8087170799 Name : Ayush
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.