Anonymous
Hi, I am trying to approve the KYC of a new employee in the new unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup which says " This will open the utility for digitally signing the pdf. ..." and when I click on OK it shows "Approve Activity" but then redirects to https://www.java.com/en/download/win10.jsp I already have the latest version of Java installed and updated on my computer. I also tried using different browsers. Has anyone else faced the same issue or have a solution for this? Thanks. read more at: https://www.citehr.com/578204-kyc-ap...o-unified.html
From India, Khanna
Unexpected Error Occured while signing. exception=file not signed during Approval by DSC Please give solution
From India, Pune
yashavant karale
While approving employee KYC on EPFO portal all KYC merged in one page then not i want to delete one person KYC from that list but i cant do it. is there any option for deleting like one line from that full page. means i want to reject only one entry from that . so please suggest..
Regards,
Yashavant

From India, Mumbai
baburao-mahajan
Unexpected Error occurred while uploading documents for New Registration of Employer (EPF) please suggest how to solve problem. I am using IE 11 & Java8 , Mozilo 52 please suggest
From India, Ichalkaranji
baburao-mahajan
unexpected error occurred while signing exception null digital signature
From India, Ichalkaranji
Prakash.bali
Hey i'm using Java 8 update 161 & its working. Please uninstall the existing java & restart your computer and then install above version of java and again restart your computer.
Go to Member >>>>>Approve KYC pending for DSC

From India, Hazaribagh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (67.3 KB, 92 views)

Teja286
Issue has been resolved
hi friends,
this is teja.from hyderabad
to resolve this issue please go through the below link
https://youtu.be/cSuti-52Amc

From India, Hyderabad
rajendra-pawar1
Hi,
I am trying to approve the KYC of a new employee in the new unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup which says " This will open the utility for digitally signing the pdf. ..." and when I click on OK it shows "Approve Activity" Than Token is display and select the token but i am sign than error was-file not signed.I also tried using different browsers.
Please guide me how to resolve the error.
Thanking you

From India, Indore
sathish-kumar1

Hi,
I am trying to approve the KYC of a new employee in the new unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup which says " This will open the utility for digitally signing the pdf. ..." and when I click on OK it shows "Approve Activity" but then THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURS. (ATTACHED)

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx KYC ERROR.docx (224.6 KB, 92 views)

kumaracme

Dear All ++++++++++++++ Thanks for your inputs. Wish a happy and prosperous festival of lights, DIWALI +++++++++++++
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.