No Tags Found!

vikeshpal

Whether all of you are getting difficulties to reached the web page of unified portal for submission of UAN base ECR, I am trying from last 3-4 days but its not opening, approaching to EPF office but no one is replying, can any one help me out. Whether all of you also getting the same porblem.
From India, Delhi
Glidor

though the site is troublesome during office hours due to over traffic, but working smooth in off hours

vikeshpal

Thanks for your reply Mr Sharma,
I was trying in the morning at 7.30 - 8.00 a.m.also but not getting and now today its showing SQL Error code : 12516, what is that ?
and I don't no what is the difference between Establishment sign in and Employer sign in, we have to sign in where? please help me out.

From India, Delhi
Glidor

SQL Error code : 12516
it is their server limit error, would be rectified soon
site is updated regularly, establishment sign is available
yesterday itself we have filed some returns, after lunch hours ( as in morning the server was not responding)

shashi1987ranjan
could any one post the format of register UAN in bulk in excel format
From India, Gurgaon
Glidor

@sashi
at this point dont try to upload bulk uan, each member has seperate set of kyc and most of them are unsubmitted to EPFO, so for a single such person even , the entire file will get rejected, however at one by one adding, the employer has option to add more KYC documents or reject the member adding in case of mismatch
though if you feel that one can do good in bulk adding then the file format is enclosed

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: txt memberregistrationbulk.txt (409 Bytes, 207 views)

amitsingh1980

requesting all to please send or share the excel file of bulk member upload.
From India , Bangalore
Digamber Pd Tewary
Dear all, please,wait for few days more for updating portal,due to lots of problem arising.
From India,
Glidor

it seems that Bulk Member add days are over,
if any kyc document is linked with any EPF id then it blocks the KYC instant, and does not allow the emplooyer to add the member
even a single bank account is found linked with any other UAN throughout india, it blocks the same to seed and hence the employer has either to choose addition without that document ,otherwise the member can not be added.
specifically when any previous UAN was available and any aadhar / bank / pan is linked some other UAN, knowingly or unknowingly

tarak shaw

Sql error code 1033. At the time of login in pf portal the above information is showing. What is this? Regards tarak shaw
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.